- The Right to Seek Asylum: Interception at Sea and the Principle of Non-Refoulement [extract] [original speech]
- No Refuge: Flawed Status Determination and the Failures of South Africa's Refugee System to Provide Protection [abstract] [related research report]
- Protecting Victims of Human Trafficking Within a ‘Non-Refoulement’ Framework: is Complementary Protection an Effective Alternative in Canada and Australia? [abstract]
- Cessation and Assessment of New Circumstances: a Comment on Abdulla, CJEU, 2 March 2010 [abstract] [conf. paper]
- A Double Bind: Malta and the Rescue of Unwanted Migrants at Sea, a Legal Anthropological Perspective on the Humanitarian Law of the Sea [abstract] [Academia]
Also included are two UNHCR documents from a recent meeting on climate change and displacement, and a review of the book The Securitization of Humanitarian Migration: Digging Moats and Sinking Boats (Routledge 2009).