60 Years, 60 Lives (UNHCR & Magnum Photos) [access]
- Profiles of refugees who received protection in Europe.
Death in the Desert (CNN) [access]
- Three-part documentary on Africans crossing the Sinai to get to Israel.
Integrative Thinking and Solutions for Refugees (TEDxRideauCanal) [access]
- TED talk by James Milner on protracted refugee situations.
Interview with the UN Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Migrants (Radio1812) [access]
- Discussion with François Crépeau, the new UN Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Migrants.
A Place in the World (Chautauqua Films) [access]
- Documentary about a "small charter school that brings together refugee children from war-torn countries all over the world and teaches them alongside local American children."
Protecting Refugees: 60 Years and Beyond (Refugee Council) [access]
- "Features the testimonies and thoughts of refugees who fled conflicts around the world and rebuilt their lives in the UK, in each decade since 1951 – the year the charity came together to offer support and advice to refugees."
Someone Like Me (UNRWA) [access]
- Documentary about the "Palestinian refugee experience in Lebanon."
UNHCR's Storytelling through the Eyes of Refugees (UNHCR) [access]
- "What does 'home' mean to you? What does it mean to be a refugee? What do you most hope for? In this new series , refugees and displaced people tell their own stories."
The Price of Freedom (Eleanor Mortimer) [info]
- "Investigating the fate of missing Tunisian migrants in Italy."
Tagged Web Sites/Tools.