- The Faltering US Refugee Protection System: Legal and Policy Responses to Refugees, Asylum-Seekers, and Others in Need of Protection [abstract] [related report]
- Social Exclusion of Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon: Reflections on the Mechanisms that Cement their Persistent Poverty [abstract]
- Struggle for Recognition: Bosnian Refugees’ Employment Experiences in Sweden [abstract]
- Being a Tibetan Refugee in India [abstract]
- Negotiating the Humanitarian Past: History, Memory, and Unstable Cityscapes in Kampala, Uganda [abstract]
- Subsidiary Protection and the Function of Article 15(c) of the Qualification Directive [abstract]
A review of The Limits of Transnational Law: Refugee Law, Policy Harmonization and Judicial Dialogue in the European Union (Cambridge University Press, 2010) is also available.