Call for papers:
Anti-Trafficking Review is seeking submissions for a special issue on "Human Rights at the Border. The deadline is 31 December 2012.
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 30 (Oct. 2012) [full-text]
- News and discussion on refugee legal aid
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 55 (Sept. 2012) [full-text]
- Special feature on the crisis in the Sahel.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 38, no. 9 (2012) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migration and the Internet: Social Networking and Diasporas." The introductory article is provided as a free full-text.
Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, vol. 2, no. 2 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "An Analysis of Soft Law Applicable to Humanitarian Assistance: Relative Normativity in Action?"
Social & Legal Studies, vol. 21, no. 3 (Sept. 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "‘Hearing the Right Gaps’: Enabling and Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence within the UK Asylum Process" and "The Occupation of Public Space in Bogotá: Internal Displacement and the City."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.