Post-Graduate Training Fellowship, Refugee Law Initiative [info]
- Apply for this award for "an individual studying or researching in the refugee or human rights field" by 15 October 2012.
Rayne Fellowships for Refugees, Praxis [info]
- Opportunity for refugees in the UK to receive support for ideas that can "make a real difference to people's lives"; application deadline is 30 November 2012.
Graduate Teaching Fellowships, Center for Applied Legal Studies [info]
- Apply for two-year teaching fellowship for July 2013 - June 2015; candidates with asylum/immigration law experience will be given preference. Deadline is 3 December 2012.
Human Rights Fellowship, Oak Institute [info] [application]
- Focus is on "Human Rights Protection in Situations of Internment or Displacement"; apply by 15 December 2012.
Arthur C. Helton Fellowship, American Society of International Law [info]
- Provides financial assistance for "law students and young professionals to pursue field work and research on significant issues involving international law, human rights, humanitarian affairs, and related areas." Application period runs from 15 October 2012 to 7 January 2013.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.