- Concept note
- Discussion paper
- Examples of labour mobility programmes and practices
- Draft model framework on temporary and permanent migration for employment of refugee workers
- Graduate Inst. presentation
- GFMD presentation
- IOM presentation
- Summary conclusions
Other recently held events include:
4th Asia Pacific Consultation on Refugee Rights (APCRR4), Seoul, 22-24 Aug. 2012 [report]
Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyer’s Annual General Meeting and National Conference, Toronto, 14 Sept. 2012 [info]
- Here is a webcast of the event.
East Asia Symposium 2012: Forced Migration and Human Trafficking, Taipei, 27-29 October 2012 [access]
- Some presentations available; see sections highlighted in yellow.
The Management of the External Borders of the EU and its Impact on the Human Rights of Migrants: The Italian Experience, Florence, Italy, 3 Oct. 2012 [access]
- "A Consultation between the UN Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Migrants, Mr François Crépeau, Civil Society and Academia"; follow the link to access some of the presentations. (See also photo at left.)
Refugee Mental Health Training, Bangkok, 14-16 June 2012 [report]
Separated Children & Young People in the Asylum System, London, 10 October 2012 [access]
- Presentations from speakers and expert sessions are available.
Roundtable on Temporary Protection, Sanremo, Italy, 19-20 July 2012 [discussion paper] [summary conclusions]
Tenth Winter Course on Forced Migration, Kolkata, India, 30 September - 14 October 2012 [info]
- See this report from one of the participants.
The Hague Process Global Hearing on Refugees and Migration, The Hague, 4-5 June 2012 [final report]
Tough Choices: Ethical Challenges in Humanitarian Action, Berlin, 12-13 Oct. 2012 [access]
- View the programme and access some of the presentations.
Workshop on South-South Humanitarianism in Contexts of Forced Displacement, Oxford, 6 October 2012 [access]
- Follow the link for a copy of the workshop report.
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.