Development in Practice, vol. 22, no. 4 (2012) [contents]
- Special issue on "Child Protection in Development"; includes "Beyond war: 'suffering' among displaced Congolese children in Dar es Salaam," "Global priorities against local context: protecting Bhutanese refugee children in Nepal" and "Listening to Iraqi refugee children in Jordan, but then what? Exploring the impact of participatory research with children."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 31 (Nov. 2012) [full-text]
- "News, reflection and learning on the provision of refugee legal aid... ."
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 13, no. 4 (Nov. 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "441-458
Flexible Citizenship and the Inflexible Nation-State: New Framework for Appraising the Palestinian Refugees’ Movements."
Journal of Refugee Studies (forthcoming) [contents]
- Preview of articles to be published in upcoming issue with the theme of "Representing ‘Hidden’ Populations: A Symposium on Sampling Techniques."
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 2, no. 2 (Nov. 2012) [full-text]
- Student-run journal with 13 new articles on a wide variety of topics including urban refugees, stateless Rohingya, monitoring failed asylum-seeekers, among many others.
The Researcher, vol. 7, no. 2 (Oct. 2012) [full-text]
- From the Refugee Documentation Centre; lead article is the HC's address at the Institute of International and European Affairs in Dublin.
Women's Asylum News, no. 113 (Sept./Oct. 2012) [full-text]
- Lead article is "The Feminist Lobby of Parliament and justice for women seeking asylum."