KNOW RESET Final Conference:
Refugee Resettlement in the EU:
Towards a Concerted and Sustainable Commitment, Brussels, 10 July 2013 [info]
- Register by 25 June 2013.
Crisis and Contingency: States of (In)stability: 20th International Conference of Europeanists, Amsterdam, 25-27 June 2013 [info]
- Includes panel on "Looking for Europe: How the Immigration and Asylum Policies Construct (or not) the EU Identity".
- See also the executive summary.
Protection Interrupted: The Dublin Regulation's Impact on Asylum Seekers' Protection (JRS Europe, June 2013) [access]
- Follow the link for the full report, an executive summary, a briefing paper, and individual country reports.
Shifting Responsibilities for EU Roma Citizens: The 2010 French Affair on Roma Evictions and Expulsions Continued, Liberty and Security in Europe (CEPS, June 2013) [text]
"Spiritual Assistance during Two Refugee Crises in the Republic of Macedonia," The Anthropology of East Europe Review, vol. 31, no. 1 (2013) [open access text]
Where is my Home? Homelessness and Access to Housing among Asylum-seekers, Refugees and Persons with International Protection in... (UNHCR, May 2013)
- Reports for Bulgaria, Poland and Slovakia are available. See also related press release and photo essay.
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.