- Participants will, in part, discuss the following initiatives that resulted from the High Commissioner's 2012 Dialogue on Protection Challenges that focused on "faith and protection":
- Examples of Good Practice: Preliminary Overview
- Examples of Good Practice: Protection Outcomes
- Welcoming the Stranger: Affirmations for Faith Leaders
*Update: On 12 June 2013, UNHCR and 25 faith-based NGOs officially issued the a/m "Affirmation of Welcome" declaration at the Annual Consultations.
International Religious Freedom Report for 2012 (U.S. Dept. of State, May 2013) [access]
- "This comprehensive report comprises almost two hundred individual reports on countries and territories. Each report sets forth the laws, policies, and practices of governments; describes the nature of societal respect for religious freedom; and highlights the specific efforts that the U.S. government made in each country to promote respect for religious freedom." More info. is available via humanrights.gov.
Welcoming Christ in Refugees and Forcibly Displaced Persons: Pastoral Guidelines (Pontifical Council for the Pastoral Care of Migrants and Itinerant People, May 2013) [text]
- Other languages available via the Council's web site; see also agenda for related meeting and ICMC press release.
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.