International Journal of Migration and Border Studies [info]
- Submission deadline is 1 July 2014.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Articles sought for next issue; deadline for submissions is 22 August 2014.
Development in Practice, vol. 24, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Development-driven forced displacement and compensation-based resettlement: experiences from the Jamuna multi-purpose bridge project."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 49 (June 2014) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, In Press [contents]
- While the first issue of this new journal has not yet been published, you can view abstracts for pending articles, including "Civilising Kakuma: Shared Experience, Refugee Narratives and the Constitution of a Community" and "Deterrence Policies and Asylum Seekers: The Case of Australia."
ISIL Year Book of International Humanitarian and Refugee Law, vol. 11 (2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Article 1F(a) Exclusion and the Determination of those who are 'Undeserving' of Convention Refugee Status in International Law," "Refugee: The Semasiology of Definitional Dilemma," "The Fitness for Purpose of the 1951 Refugee Definition in the Context of Modern Forms of Persecution: A Case Study on Human Trafficking," and "International Refugee Law Standards: Rohingya Refugee Problems in Bangladesh."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 12, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Irregular Migration in Southern European Islands."
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 4, no. 1 (May 2014) [full-text]
- Includes articles on internal displacement, climate refugees, Kenya's forced encampment directive, safe lists in Canada, Syrian refugees in Jordan, Afghan refugees repatriating from Pakistan, UNHCR's RSD procedure in Choucha refugee camp, Sudanese refugees in Egypt, and a testimonial from an LGBT asylum seeker in Uganda.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.