- Includes a mix of official meetings and events open to the public; check the schedule for more info.
Feminisation of a Tragedy: Syria's Women and Girls' Journey to Safety, London, 23 June 2014 [info]
- Free event, open on a first come first served basis.
"Asylum," Transgender Studies Quarterly, vol. 1, no. 1-2 (May 2014) [free full-text]
- Inaugural issue; scroll to p. 28
Equal Access to the Asylum Process for Women (openDemocracy, May 2014) [text]
- Note: The author of this article will be speaking at the a/m event relating to Syrian women and girls.
Helpdesk Research Report: Non Food Items (NFIs) and the Needs of Women and Girls in Emergencies (GSDRC, May 2014) [text via ReliefWeb]
"Safe Third Country Agreement: Closing the Doors on Refugee Women Seeking Protection," Families in Society: The Journal of Contemporary Social Services, vol. 95, no. 2 (2014) [extract]
Saying "I do," but Meaning "I don’t": Forced Marriage, a Silent Cry for Help (Birdsong's Law Blog, May 2014) [text]
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI) Discrimination Database (Univ. of Toronto) [access via FM List]
- Three new reports on Cyprus, Poland and Slovenia.
X, Y and Z: A Glass Half Full for "Rainbow Refugees"? (International Commission of Jurists, June 2014) [text via Refworld]
- Thematic Focus: Gender Issues (6 May 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.