Unaccompanied Minors: A Crisis with Deep Roots and No Simple Solutions, Webinar, 25 June 2014 [info]
- Organized by the Migration Policy Institute.
Using Evaluation for a Change: Insights from Humanitarian Practitioners, Webinar, 26 June 2014 [info]
- Organized by ALNAP.
A Decade of Collaborative Capacity Building in Emergencies: What Have We Learnt?, London, 27 June 2014 [info]
- Organized by the Overseas Development Institute; will also be livestreamed.
Survey on Trafficked Minors Who Go Missing with Outstanding International Protection Claims [info]
- Survey deadline is now 29 June 2014.
Job: Campaign Manager, International Campaign to Eliminate Gender Discrimination in Nationality Laws, Women's Refugee Commission [info]
- Closing date for applications is 1 July 2014.
Access to Justice in the Asylum Process, Luton, UK, 3 July 2014 [info]
- Organized by the Centre for Research in Law.
Using Human Security as a Legal Framework to Analyse the Common European Asylum System, The Hague, 4 July 2014 [info]
- Organized by the Centre for the Law of EU External Relations.
*Right to Justice: Quality Legal Assistance for Unaccompanied Children, Brussels, 7 July 2014 [info]
- Organized by ECRE.
Westminster Law School PhD Fee Waivers [info]
- For new PhD students; application deadline is 14 July 2014.
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for Proposals for the Safe from the Start Initiative to Strengthen Global Prevention and Response to Gender-based Violence in Acute Refugee Emergencies [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 15 July 2014.
See also opportunities listed in this earlier post.
- Events & Opportunities: July 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.