- Introduction [extract] [full-text via Brookings]
- Durable Solutions as Reparation for the Unjust Harms of Displacement: Who Owes What to Refugees? [abstract]
- Social Policy or Reparative Justice? Challenges for Reparations in Contexts of Massive Displacement and Related Serious Human Rights Violations [abstract]
- Transnational Transitional Justice and Reconciliation: The Participation of Conflict-generated Diasporas in Addressing the Legacies of Mass Violence [abstract] [related conf. paper]
- Bringing Them All Back Home: The Challenges of DDR and Transitional Justice in Contexts of Displacement in Rwanda and Uganda [abstract]
- A Dignified Approach: Legal Empowerment and Justice for Human Rights Violations in Protracted Refugee Situations [abstract]
- Motherhood and Social Repair after War and Displacement in Northern Uganda [abstract]
Nine book reviews are also available.