Challenges in Gaining and Maintaining Space for Humanitarian Action: The Experience of MSF, New York, 19 April 2012 [info]
UNRWA's Long-Term Humanitarianism: The Politics of Living in a Palestinian Refugee Camp, Beirut, 20 April 2012 [info]
CFP: "Narratives and Trajectories of Displacement and Mobility: Moving Beyond the Refugee-Migration-Development Nexus," Panel at the African Studies Association of the UK, Leeds, UK, 6-8 September 2012 [info] [info]
- Submission deadline is 27 April 2012.
Tenth Annual Orientation Course on Forced Migration, Kolkata, India, 1-15 October 2012 [info]
- Application deadline extended to 30 April 2012.
CFP: Refuge: Canada's Periodical on Refugees [info]
- Articles are requested for a special issue on the 60th anniversary of the Refugee Convention: "Is the 1951 Convention Outdated?"; deadline extended to 30 April 2012.
Reminder! CFP: "Contested Spaces and Cartographic Challenges," IASFM14, Kolkata, India, 6-9 January 2013 [info]
- Deadline for submissions is 30 April 2012.
Certificate in International Migration Studies, Clarendon, VA, Spring 2012 [info]
- Registration open for available May courses: "Global Trends in International Migration" (1-4 May) and "Human Trafficking" (23-25 May).
CFP: "SOS International Law: International Law in Times of Crisis and Emergency," Canadian Council on International Law Annual Conference, Ottawa, 8-10 November 2012 [info]
- Paper proposals due 5 May 2012.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.