THP Global Hearing on Refugees and Migration, The Hague, 4-5 June 2012 [info]
- Aim is to "evaluate the trends, advances and challenges that have defined the field of refugees and migration in the last ten years. Representatives from the broad community of stakeholders will have the opportunity to collaborate in developing a new road map for the decade to come."
Summer School: European Law and Policy on Immigration and Asylum, Brussels, 2-13 July 2012 [info]
- Application deadline is 8 June 2012.
"Contested Spaces and Cartographic Challenges," IASFM14, Kolkata, India, 6-9 January 2013 [info]
- Note: The deadline for submitting papers has been extended to 15 June 2012.
Call for articles: "Preventing Displacement," Forced Migration Review [info]
- The deadline has been extended to 25 June 2012.
"Unsettling Resettlement," Center for Forced Migration Studies' Summer Institute, Evanston, IL, 8-14 July 2012 [info]
- Registration is open through 30 June 2012 for non-visa applicants.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.