al-Majdal, no. 49 (Spring-Summer 2012) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Theme is "Forced Population Transfer Persists… The Struggle for Return Continues."
EASO Newsletter (May 2012) [full-text via EASO Monitor]
- Newsletter from the European Asylum Support Office.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 14, no. 2 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "EU Asylum Law and Human Rights Protection: Revisiting the Principle of Non-refoulement and the Prohibition of Torture and Other Forms of Ill-treatment."
International Migration, vol. 50, no. 3 (June 2012) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migration and Development Buzz? Rethinking the Migration Development Nexus and Policies."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. II, no. 2 (April-May 2012) [full-text]
- Focus is on "migration trends and policies in the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) region."
Refugee Survey Quarterly, vol. 31, no. 2 (June 2012) [contents]
- Articles include "Armed Conflict in Asylum Law: The 'War-Flaw'," "Illegal Refugees: Competing Policy Ideas and the Rise of the Regime of Deterrence in American Asylum Politics," "Unaccompanied Children Seeking Asylum in Sweden: Living Conditions from a Child-Centred Perspective," "Asylum-Seekers’ Perspectives on Work and Proof of Identity: The Norwegian Experience," and "The Impact of Socially Ir/responsible Resettlement on the Livelihoods of Internally Displaced Persons in Georgia."
Refugee Watch Online (May 2012) [full-text]
- Online companion to Refugee Watch journal.