ATHA Specialized Training on Protection of Internally Displaced Persons, Härnösand, Sweden, 5-7 November 2012 [info]
- Apply by 13 September 2012.
ECRE's Annual General Conference, Dublin, 17-19 October 2012 [info]
- Open to members of ECRE; registration closes 21 September 2012.
Wanted: New Paradigms? Forced Migration, Mobilities and Humanitarianism in Australia and Beyond, Melbourne, 12-13 November 2012 [info]
- Register by 26 September 2012 for a discounted rate; the Forced Migration Research Hub, a "new network of
researchers working on issues of forced migration and mobility in the Asia‐Pacific
region," will also be officially launched.
Call for Papers: Vulnerable Workers, Forced Labour, Migration and Ethical Trading Conference, Leeds, UK, 14 December 2012 [info]
- The deadline for submissions is 28 September 2012.
Annual Conference on EU Asylum Law 2012: Focus on the Impact of the Charter of Fundamental Rights on the Asylum Process, Malta, 29-30 October 2012 [info]
- Apply by 29 September 2012 for a discounted rate.
Workshop on South-South Humanitarianism in Contexts of Forced Displacement, Oxford, 6 October 2012 [info]
- Registration is now open for this event.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.