APRRN Newsletter (July 2012) [full-text]
- From the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network.
Forced Migration Review, no. 40 (August 2012) [full-text]
- "FMR 40 examines the stresses of 'being young and out of place', explores young people’s needs and coping strategies, and asks why relatively little attention is paid to their rights and needs. It also includes articles on other subjects such as national IDP policies in Afghanistan and Nigeria, resettlement in Argentina, mental health in Lebanese camps and why some issues make it onto the international agenda while others do not."
IASFM Newsletter (July 2012) [full-text]
- From the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration.
Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, vol. 19, no. 1 (Winter 2012) [full-text]
- Features sections on "Borders, Diaspora and Trafficking" and "Citizenship and Human Rights." Articles include "Human Rights and the Elusive Universal Subject: Immigration Detention Under International Human Rights and EU Law" and "International Human Rights in Canadian Immigration Law: The Case of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada."
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 2, no. 2 (July 2012) [contents]
- Editorial on "Forced Migration and Displacement during the Arab Spring." Note: This is an open access journal; however, readers must first register to access the complete text.
Positions: Asia Critique, vol. 20, no. 3 (Summer 2012) [contents]
- Theme is "Southeast Asian American Studies" with several articles focusing on refugees.
Women's Asylum News, no. 112 (July/August 2012) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Human Trafficking and Asylum: Problematic Overlap."
Yearbook of International Humanitarian Law, vol. 14 (2011) [contents via International Law Reporter]
- Mix of articles, including "Protecting the ‘Helpers’: Humanitarians and Health Care Workers During Times of Armed Conflict."