CARL 5th National Conference, Canada, 3 October 2013 [info]
- Registration now open for Canadian Association of Refugee Lawyers meeting , which "will be held simultaneously by video in locations across the country."
*CFP: Undocumented Migrants, Ethnic Enclaves and Networks: Opportunities, Traps or Class-based Constructs, London, 6 December 2013 [info]
- Deadline for abstracts extended to 4 October 2013.
CFP: CARFMS14: Coherence and Incoherence in Migration Management and Integration: Policies, Practices and Perspectives, Montreal, 7-9 May 2014 [info]
- Submit an abstract by 7 October 2013 to assist CARFMS with its application for funding.
CFP: Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Theme is "Forced Migration and Displacement: Impact on Women"; deadline is 15 October 2013.
The Right to Seek and Obtain Asylum under the African Human Rights System, London, 16 October 2013 [info]
- Part of the International Refugee Law Seminar Series at the RLI; the event is free but registration is required.
European Perspectives on Humanitarianism and Asylum, Toronto, 22 October 2013 [info]
Displacement from Syria: Putting the Common European Asylum System to the Test?, Oxford, 24 October 2013 [info]
10th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference, Washington, DC, 31 October 2013 [info]
- Registration now open.
- Events & Opportunities: October 2013
Tagged Events & Opportunities.