Forced Migration Review [info]
- Articles sought for a theme issue on "Afghanistan’s Displaced People: 2014 and Beyond." The submission deadline is 3 February 2014.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Deadline for submissions for vol. 4, no. 1 is 15 February 2014.
*Journal of International Criminal Justice [info]
- Articles sought for special issue on "The Interaction between Refugee/Migration Law and International Criminal/Humanitarian Law"; submit abstracts by 28 February 2014.
L'Actualité Juridique Droit Administratif, no. 41 (2 Déc. 2013) [contents]
- Includes dossier on "Actualité du droit des réfugiés."
AWR Bulletin, vol. 51, nos. 1-2 (2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Information and Counselling, Legal Assistance and
Representation of Asylum Seekers according to the Recast of the Asylum Procedure Directive."
Disasters, vol. 38, no. 1 (Jan. 2014) [free full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 27, no. 1 (Fall 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Ensuring Protection or Opening the Floodgates?: Refugee Law and Its Application to Those Fleeing Drug Violence in Mexico."
International Migration Review, vol. 47, no. 4 (Dec. 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 94, no. 887 (Autumn 2012) [full-text]
- Theme is "Business, Violence and Conflict."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 11, no. 4 (2013) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migrant Domestic and Care Workers in Circularity." Also includes three articles on refugees.
Resettlement News, no. 28 (July 2013) [full-text]
- Lead article is "The World Bank is Bringing Back Big, Bad Dams."
Revue humanitaire, no. 36 (2013) [full-text]
- Focus is on "Les humanitaires au défi des marges de nos villes."
Revue Québécoise de Droit International (Hors-série nov. 2013) [full-text]
- Focus of this issue is "Defending the Human Rights of Migrants in the Americas : The Nadège Dorzema et al v Dominican Republic Case."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.