CMRS Winter Short Courses, Cairo [info]
- Two courses have January deadlines: 1) Addressing Global Trends: Psychosocial and Mental Health Interventions for Refugees Living the Urban Context, 26-30 January 2014; for tuition waivers, apply by 1 January 2014; all others, apply by 5 January 2014. 2) International Refugee Law, 2-6 February 2014; for tuition waivers, apply by 6 January 2014; all others, apply by 10 January 2014.
Job: Research Assistant, Migration Policy Centre [info]
- Apply by 6 January 2014.
15th Conference of the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration (IASFM), Bogotá, Colombia, 14–17 July 2014 [info]
- NOTE THE CHANGE IN VENUE (formerly Cartagena)! The deadline for panel/paper submissions has also been *extended* to 15 January 2014.
EDAL Conference 2014: Reflections on the Current Application of the EU Asylum Acquis, Dublin, 17-18 January 2014 [info]
- Registration is now open.
Seminar: Constraints on Executive Power: Explaining Variation in the Acceptance of Asylum-Seekers and Refugees, London, 21 January 2014 [info]
- Free event, but registration required.
Researching Country of Origin Information, Vienna/Online, Feb.-March 2014 [info]
- The e-training portion will take place from 17 February 2014-17 March 2014; the concluding face-to-face meeting in Vienna is scheduled for 20 March 2014. Apply by 31 January 2014.
CFP: Humanitarian Innovation Conference, Oxford, 19-20 July 2014 [info]
- Deadline for proposed submissions is 31 January 2014.
InterAction Forum 2014, Washington, DC, 10-13 June 2014 [info]
- Registration now open; early bird rates available through 31 January 2014.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.