- Editorial: Australia and Asylum Seekers [free full-text]
- Constructing the Refugee Figure in France: Ethnomethodology of a Decisional Process [abstract]
- Refugee Law, Gender and the Concept of Personhood [abstract]
- Decision Making Conditioned by Radical Uncertainty: Credibility Assessment at the Australian Refugee Review Tribunal [abstract] [related research paper]
- Child-Proofing Asylum: Separated Children and Refugee Decision Making in Australia [abstract]
- The ‘Right to Work’ of Refugees in Hong Kong: MA v Director of Immigration [abstract]
Additional content includes case law, the DIP statement to the 2013 UNHCR Executive Committee, and four book reviews.