Australian and New Zealand Decisions on Complementary Protection (Kaldor Centre) [access]
- Summaries of decisions by courts and tribunals; updated weekly.
Compendium of International Legal Instruments on Human Migration (Notre Dame Law School) [access]
- "This Compendium aims to provide an accessible reference for research on international law relating to human migration. It is organized to present information about a significant number of international legal instruments that affect migrants. These legal instruments are organized by topic, and within each topic, they are listed chronologically unless the instrument has been supplemented by subsequent agreements (in which case they are clustered together)."
European Migration Law (EuropeanMigrationLaw.eu) [access]
- "Professionals and practitioners in asylum and migration law may face difficulties to follow the adoption of EU rules and the development of the jurisprudence of the European Court of Justice in this highly dynamic field. Updated knowledge of rules can safeguard the rights recognised by EU law to migrants.
It is on the basis of these facts that the project EuropeanMigrationLaw.eu was designed. It aims to make quick and simple information about legislative and case laws developments in the areas of asylum and migration available to professionals and practitioners... ." In beta.
Medical Evidence in Refugee Status Determination Procedures (Fahamu Refugee Programme) [access]
- "Medical reports documenting asylum seekers’ physical and/or mental health are increasingly being used within Refugee Status Determination (RSD) proceedings as objective evidence to support asylum claims.
Below we provide a brief introduction to the use of medical evidence, as well as outline key guidance."
Ravel: A New View on Legal Search (Ravel Law) [access]
- "Ravel Law is a new legal search, analytics, and visualization platform for lawyers and students. Ravel's array of powerful tools, including visualizations and data-driven analytics, transforms how lawyers understand the law and prepare for litigation. At a time when the amount of legal information is rapidly growing in scale and complexity, Ravel provides insight into what's important, why it's important, and how to use it. We make research radically easier, more insightful, and interesting." For more info., read this InSITE review. Note: The focus is on U.S. law, i.e., Supreme Court and Circuit Court cases. In beta.
Tagged Web Sites/Tools.