CFPs: World Conference on Humanitarian Studies, Addis Ababa, 5-8 March 2016 [info]
- Theme is "Changing Crises and the Quest for Adequate Solutions." Deadline for submitting paper proposals is 25 December 2015.
Funding: The Sadako Ogata Scholarship [info]
- Provides financial assistance to those who have been accepted to the MA programme in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies at the University of London. Application deadline is 18 January 2016.
Courses: MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, Oxford University [info]
- Application deadline is 22 January 2016.
Call for Ideas: Improve Development Response for Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons [info]
- Submit expression of interest form by 24 January 2016.
Conference on Due Process and Access to Justice for Immigrants, New York, 26 January 2016 [info]
CFP: The Future of Refugee Law, 1st Annual Conference of the Refugee Law Initiative, London, 29 June-1 July 2016 [info]
- The deadline for submissions of both paper and panel proposals has been **extended** to 30 January 2016.
Courses: Africa Regional Statelessness Course, Pretoria, 18-22 April 2016 [info]
- Apply by 31 January 2016.
- Opportunities: More IASFM16 CFPs
- Opportunities: CFPs for IASFM16
- Events & Opportunities: More Dec. 2015/New Jan. 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.