- Mix of articles, including "Japan and international refugee protection norms: Explaining non-compliance."
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 17, no. 4, 2015 [contents]
- Mix of articles, including one on monitoring returned migrants.
Global Justice Monitor, no. 47 (2015) [full-text]
- Theme is "Atrocities - Impunity - Refugees."
International Journal of Human Rights, vol. 19, no. 7 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Critical perspectives on the security and protection of human rights defenders." Includes "Protecting human rights defenders at risk: asylum and temporary international relocation."
Migration Studies. vol. 3, no. 3 (Nov. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including one on deportation. Two articles are freely available, including the editorial which focuses on the refugee crisis.
Plein Droit, no. 105 (2015) [contents]
- Theme is "Naufrage de l’asile." Several articles are freely available.
Refuge, vol. 31, no. 2 (2015) [open access]
- General issue, with articles on asylum adjudication in the U.S., the Plattsburgh, NY Border Crisis of 1987, asylum-seekers from Darfur in Israel, forced displacement in the Great Lakes region, Chilean refugees in Canada. Three articles focus on youth/unaccompanied minors.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 65 (Dec. 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Transcultural Psychiatry, vol. 52, no. 6 (Dec. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including three that focus on refugee trauma.