- Focus on the Forest, Not the Trees: A Changepoint Model of Forced Displacement [abstract]
- Multilayered Ethics in Research Involving Unaccompanied Refugee Minors [free full-text] [ResearchGate]
- Liminal Space in Protracted Exile: The Meaning of Place in Congolese Refugees’ Narratives of Home and Belonging in Kampala [abstract] [related thesis]
- Emergence and Decline of a Protest Movement: The Anti-Deportation Campaign for Afghan Asylum Seekers in Belgium [abstract]
- ‘I Want to Do Anything which Is Decent and Relates to My Profession’: Refugee Doctors’ and Teachers’ Strategies of Re-Entering Their Professions in the UK [abstract]
- Rights, Compassion and Invisible Children: A Critical Discourse Analysis of the Parliamentary Debates on the Mandatory Detention of Migrant Children in Canada [abstract] [ResearchGate]
- Eritrean Women Asylum Seekers in Israel: From a Politics of Rescue to Feminist Accountability [abstract] [Academia.edu]
Six book reviews are also featured.