CFP: Special issue of Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies [info]
- Contributions are sought that focus on "irregularity, statelessness and protection in Southeast Asia." Abstract submission deadline is 10 December 2015.
Internship: UNHCR Statelessness Section, Geneva [info]
- Apply by 11 December 2015.
CFP: Statelessness Working Paper Series [info]
- Submission deadline is 15 January 2016.
[Conclusions on Statelessness] (EU Justice and Home Affairs Council, Dec. 2015) [text]
- See also related UNHCR press release.
Conference on Ensuring Everyone’s Right to Nationality: The Role of Parliaments in Preventing and Ending Statelessness, Capetown, 26-27 Nov. 2015 [info]
- Follow link for background documents and conclusions of the conference.
The Emerging Role of the EU in Eradicating Childhood Statelessness (ENS Blog, Dec. 2015) [text]
Eye on the Invisible: A Photographer's Quest to Spotlight the Stateless (NPR, Nov. 2015) [text]
Mapping Statelessness in Norway (UNHCR, Oct. 2015) [text]
Practices and Approaches in EU Member States to Prevent and End Statelessness (European Parliament, Nov. 2015) [text]
Registering Rights: Syrian Refugees and the Documentation of Births, Marriages and Deaths in Jordan (Harvard Univ. & NRC, Oct. 2015) [text]
Thousands of Stateless People Given Nationality in Thailand (UNHCR, Dec. 2015) [text]
'Without Papers, I Am No One': Stateless People in the Dominican Republic (Amnesty International, Nov. 2015) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Statelessness (16 Nov. 2015)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.