- Review of applications will begin 20 July 2016 and will continue until a suitable candidate has been found.
Workshop: Being Outside Afghanistan: Everyday Experiences of Social Becoming, Self‐Construction and Resource Mobilisation among Afghans Abroad: An Interdisciplinary Workshop, Oxford, 28-29 July 2016 [info]
CFP: Mobility, Gender and Family Relations for Progress of the World’s Women by UN Women [info]
- Deadline for proposals is 29 July 2016.
Job vacancy: Senior Policy Officer on Forced Displacement, ICVA [info]
- Apply by 7 August 2016. (Note: Applications will be considered as they arrive.)
CFP: Refugee Research Methodologies Workshop, Istanbul, 7-8 October 2016 [info]
- Submission deadline is 15 August 2016.
Scholarship: Guy Goodwin-Gill Scholarship [info]
- Supports students pursuing MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies at Univ. of London. Application deadline is 17 August 2016.
CFP: Hugo Conference: Environment, Migration and Politics, Liège, Belgium, 3-5 November 2016 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 19 August 2016.
Call for contributions: 2nd Annual International and Comparative Disaster Law Essay Contest [info]
- Submission deadline is 31 August 2016.
Seminar: The Humanitarian-Development Nexus Re-Revisited, Oslo, 31 August 2016 [info]
CFP: International Journal of Refugee Law [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue marking the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Protocol relating to the Status of Refugees. The deadline is 31 August 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: Additional June & July 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.