AEAJ/IARLJ-Europe Joint Workshop, London, 22 September 2016 [info]
- The theme is "Problems for EU Freedom of Movement Law in the Context of the Current Migration Crisis." Register by 1 September 2016.
ECRE Annual General Conference & UNHCR Consultation 2016, Berlin, 12-14 October 2016 [info]
- Registration is now open.
After the Emergency: What European Migration Policy Will Eventually Look Like (Order from Chaos Blog, July 2016) [text]
Chaos in Chios: Legal Questions Regarding the Administrative Procedure in the Greek Hotspots (EU Immigration & Asylum Law & Policy Blog, July 2016) [text]
EU Immigration and Asylum Law: A Commentary, 2nd ed. (Beck/Hart/Nomos, June 2016) [info]
- Several chapters can be read online: Part A - Introduction; Part B, Sect. I - Legal Framework for Entry and Border Controls; Part C, Sect. I - Legal Framework for EU Immigration Policy; and Part D, Sect. I - Legal Framework for EU Asylum Policy.
"From the Cold War to Syria: Seven Decades of Refugee Stories in Britain," The Guardian, 28 July 2016 [text]
"Hundreds of Eritreans' Asylum Applications Still 'Incorrectly Refused'," The Guardian, 28 July 2016 [text]
Ignoring the Roots of Europe’s Refugee Influx (IDMC Blog, July 2016) [text]
The New Odyssey: The Story of Europe's Refugee Crisis (Guardian Faber Publishing, May 2016) [info]
- An extract from this recently published book is provided by MSF UK.
*Questionnaire findings for Afghans in Greece (UNHCR, May 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Questionnaire Findings for Syrians in Greece (UNHCR, May 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Telling Places with Georgian IDPs (IntLawGrrls, July 2016) [text]
- Regional Focus: Europe - Pt. 1 (14 July 2016)
- Regional Focus: Europe - Pt. 2 (15 July 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.