CFP: "Asylum from Persecution by Non-State Actors: Upholding and Updating Refugee Protection," Panel at 2017 AALS Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 3-7 January 2017 [info]
- Submission deadline is 1 August 2016.
Job opportunity: Communications Officer, Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law [info]
- Applications close 1 August 2016.
Conference: Migration in a Turbulent World, Doha, Qatar, 26-28 November 2016 [info]
- Registration opens 15 August 2016.
Panel discussion: Ground Truths: Local Humanitarians in Conflict, London, 18 August 2016 [info]
- Will also be livestreamed.
CFP: Hugo Conference: Environment, Migration and Politics, Liège, Belgium, 3-5 November 2016 [info]
- Submission deadline is 19 August 2016.
Event: World Humanitarian Day, 19 August 2016 [info]
- Note: 2016 theme has not yet been posted.
CFP: Transnational Social Review [info]
- Contributions sought addressing the theme of "Transnational Social Work: A Border-Crossing Agenda for Practice and Research." Submit abstracts by 20 August 2016.
MA programme: Migration & Displacement, University of the Witwatersrand [info]
- Apply by 31 August 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: A Few More July 2016/New August 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.