The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, vol. 666, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Theme issue on "Undocumented Migration in a Global Economy."
Cultural Anthropology, "HotSpots" (June 2016) [access]
- Series of posts on "Refugees and the Crisis in Europe."
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 18, no. 2 (2016) [contents]
- Focus of this issue is "Crimmigration and Human Rights in Europe: Exclusion, Alternatives and Resistance." Includes several articles on immigration detention.
*Human Geography, vol. 9, no. 2 (2016) [full-text via Univ. of Sussex]
- Special issue on "Geographical Perspectives on the European 'Migration and Refugee Crisis'."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 2, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Judging in the 21st Century: Migration and Nationality Concerns." Includes articles on the Reception Conditions directive, China's one-child policy and particular social group, legal aid, family reunification, and human trafficking.
International Migration, vol. 54, no. 4 (Aug. 2016) [contents]
- Features a lengthy sub-section on "The Complexities of Asylum-seeking" and a shorter sub-section on "Going Home is not Always Easy: Return Migration." The article entitled "The Effectiveness of Norway's Readmission Agreements with Iraq and Ethiopia" is open access.
Intervention, vol. 14, no. 2 (July 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles with two literature reviews focusing on support for refugees and young people affected by conflict.
Journal of Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law, vol. 30, no. 2 (Summer 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 17, no. 3 (Aug. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including three that focus on forced migrants: Iranians in Sweden, Iraqis in the U.S. and West Africans in the U.S.
Journal of the History of the Neurosciences, vol. 25, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on " New Perspectives on Forced Migration in the History of Twentieth-Century Neuroscience." The introduction is freely available.
Migration Policy Practice, vol. VI, no. 2 (April-May 2016) [full-text]
- Articles discuss labour market integration of migrants in Europe.
Migration Studies, vol. 4, no. 2 (July 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including a free one on unaccompanied minors. This issue also launches a new series on "Teaching Migration Studies."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 72 (July 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
S&F Sicherheit und Frieden, vol. 34, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- See list of articles on the left. Theme issue on "Migration, Security & Peace." Articles are either in German or English.
Transnational Social Review, vol. 6, nos. 1-2 (2016) [contents]
- Includes a special "Mapping Transationalism" section that focuses on "'Refugee Crisis': A Transnational Perspective." The introduction to this special section and an article on the use of digital media by unaccompanied minors in Germany are freely available.
VOICE Out Loud Newsletter, no. 23 (June 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Focus is on "Humanitarian NGOs and the European 'Refugee Crisis'."
Washburn Law Journal, vol. 55, no. 1 (Fall 2015) [full-text]
- Focus in on U.S. immigration.