- Information on the activities of the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 13, no. 2 (2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Legislative Update EU Immigration and Asylum Law 2010: Extension of Long-term Residence Rights and Amending the Law on Trafficking in Human Beings" and a review of Susan Kneebone's book Refugees, Asylum Seekers and the Rule of Law: Comparative Perspectives.
Human Rights Quarterly, vol. 33, no. 2 (May 2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "A Note from Bosnia and Herzegovina: Leading a Displaced Life."
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 37, no. 6 (2011) [contents]
- Special issue on "The Limits of the Liberal State: Migration, Identity and Belonging in Europe and the United States."
Journal of Humanitarian Assistance (May 2011) [full-text]
- New article posted entitled "Neo-Realism and Humanitarian Action: From Cold War to Our Days."