Call for papers:
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Closing date for submissions for vol. 2, no. 2 is 30 July 2012.
Anti-Trafficking Review, no. 1 (June 2012) [full-text]
- Theme for this new periodical published by GAATW is "Where's the Accountability?". Includes the article "A Lie More Disastrous than the Truth: Asylum and the
identification of trafficked women in the UK."
Center for Gender & Refugee Studies Newsletter (June 2012) [full-text]
- Focus is on refugee protection for women.
European Asylum Support Office Newsletter (June 2012) [full-text via EASO Monitor blog]
- News and information on EASO.
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 28 (July 2012) [full-text]
- Includes special focus on Israel.
Intervention, vol. 10, no. 2 (July 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles on mental health and psychosocial work.
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 10, no. 2 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Beyond “Temporary Shelter”: A Case Study of Karen Refugee Resettlement in St. Paul, Minnesota."
Le Monde Diplomatique (June 2012) [full-text]
- Includes "Supplement: A World of Refugees," with five articles (see navigation menu on right).
Nutrition Exchange, no. 2 (2012) [full-text]
- Formerly Field Exchange Digest; annual digest of selected Field Exchange articles.
Revue Asylons, no. 9 (Juin 2012) [full-text]
- Theme is "Reconstructions identitaires et résistances"; includes "Genre, politique et sacré dans les camps des réfugiés palestiniens," "Femmes réfugiées, un enjeu des camps : L’exemple sahraoui," and "Le réfugié: un sujet en péril psychique et politique (note de recherche)."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.