- Fighting Statelessness and Discriminatory Nationality Laws in Europe [abstract]
- UNHCR's Mandate and Activities to Address Statelessness in Europe [abstract]
- Statelessness in the EU Framework for International Protection [abstract]
- Minorities, Citizenship and Statelessness in Europe [abstract]
- Nationality, Statelessness and ECHR's Article 8: Comments on Genovese v. Malta [abstract]
- The Human Rights of Stateless Persons in Europe - Interview with Commissioner Thomas Hammarberg
- Guidelines to Protect Stateless Persons from Arbitrary Detention: Introduction
Other new issues:
ABA International Refugee Law Committee Newsletter (Summer 2012) [full-text]
- News and announcements relating to IRL.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 25, no. 3 (Spring 2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Protecting Those Who Go Beyond the Law: Contemplating Refugee Status for Individuals Who Challenge Oppression Through Resistance," "The Ninth Circuit's Internal Adjudicative Procedures and Their Effect on Pro Se and Asylum Appeals," and "Internally Displaced Persons and Electoral Participation: A Call for Best Practices."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 93, no. 884 (Dec. 2011) [contents]
- Sneak peek at articles that will appear in the next issue, the theme of which is "The Future of Humanitarian Action."