Refugee Review [info]
- The deadline for submissions has been extended to 1 August 2012 (although it's not yet indicated on the web site!).
- Special issue on "Technology’s Role in the Refugee Experience." Submission deadline is 31 August 2012.
Conflict Trends, no. 2 (2012) [full-text]
- Focus is on the protection of civilians.
Disasters, vol. 36, no. 3 (July 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
eSharp, Special Issue (June 2012) [full-text]
- Theme is "The 1951 UN Refugee Convention -
60 Years On"; a number of the articles were initially presented at a colloquium by the same name which took place in Glasgow, 13 June 2011.
Merkourios: Utrecht Journal of International and European Law, vol. 28, no. 75 (2012) [open access]
- Special issue on "International and European Migration Law."
R2P Monitor, no. 4 (July 2012) [full-text]
- From the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect.
Refugee Newsletter (June 2012) [full-text]
- From UNHCR's Regional Office for Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific. Includes a special feature on "National security
assessments for refugees, asylum seekers
and stateless people."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.