Tilburg Law Review [info]
- Special issue on statelessness; submit abstract by 1 June 2013.
Cairo Review of Global Affairs, no. 9 (Spring 2013) [full-text]
- Focus is on "Humanity on the Move"; includes articles on refugee research, refugees in the Middle East, Syrian refugees, Palestinian refugees, human trafficking in Egypt, Iraqi displacement, displacement in the DRC, drought displaced, and the Vietnamese diaspora.
Criminologie, vol. 46 (2013) [contents]
- Theme is "La criminalisation de l'immigration"; includes articles on asylum, the detention of asylum-seekers and human trafficking.
Development in Practice, vol. 23, no. 3 (2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
EASO Newsletter (April 2013) [full-text via EASO Monitor]
- News and information from the European Asylum Support Office. The first two articles discuss country of origin information developments.
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 37 (May 2013) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Forced Migration Review, no. 42 (April 2013) [open access text]
- Theme is "Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and the Protection of Forced Migrants"; see also related IRIN news story.
Relations Internationales, nos. 151 & 152 (2012) [Part 1 contents] [Part 2 contents]
- Two-part focus on "Organisations internationales et ONG: coopération, rivalité, complémentarité de 1919 à nos jours." Read the introduction for more information. Several articles discuss refugee assistance organizations.
The Researcher, vol. 8, no. 1 (April 2013) [full-text]
- From the Refugee Documentation Centre in Ireland; includes articles on the 1933 Refugee Convention, interpretation in the asylum process, rape in India, the Rohingya, and the concept of discrimination.
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 57 (May 2013) [info]
- Forthcoming issue on South Sudan.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.