British Journal of Social Work [info]
- Special issue on "'A World on the Move': Migration, Mobilities and Social Work." Abstract deadline is 7 June 2013.
Disability and the Global South: An International Journal [info]
- Special issue on "Disability, Asylum and Migration." Submission deadline is 1 September 2013.
- Special issue on psychosocial work and peacebuilding. Submission deadline is 1 July 2013.
Journal of Human Rights in the Commonwealth [info]
- New open access journal published by the School of Advanced Study, University of London. Submission deadline is 31 July 2013.
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Scroll to p. 101 for CFP. Submission deadline is 14 August 2013.
Field Exchange, no. 44 (Dec. 2012) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Forced Migration Review, no. 43 (May 2013) [info]
- Theme issue on "States of Fragility." Full-text is coming soon.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 26, no. 2 (Winter 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including two on "women as a social group" and "refugee relief and resettlement during armed conflict."
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 57 (May 2013) [full-text]
- Theme is "South Sudan at a Crossroads."
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 3, no. 1 (May 2013) [full-text]
- Mix of articles that reflect on the concepts of "international solidarity" and "international cooperation" in refugee protection.
St. Antony's International Review, vol. 9, no. 1 (May 2013) [contents]
- Special issue on "The Gendered Refugee Experience." See also an overview of the issue's contents and the editorial introduction.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.