Job announcement: Clinical Instructor, Immigrant Rights and Human Trafficking Program, Boston University [info]
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Symposium: Chasing Liberty: Family Detention Symposium, Washington, DC, 3 February 2017 [info]
Job announcement: Director, Asylos [info]
- Apply by 3 February 2017.
Job announcement: Assistant Professor in Migration Studies, LSE European Institute [info]
- Apply by 5 February 2017.
Public hearing: The Situation of Refugees and Migrants with Disabilities, Brussels, 14 February 2017 [info]
Conference: Changing Humanitarian Action? 31st ALNAP Annual Meeting, Stockholm, 14-15 February 2017 [info]
CFP: Migration Law Interest Group Works-in-progress Session, 111th ASIL Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, 12-15 April 2017 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 15 February 2017.
Job announcement: Senior Communication/PI Officer, UNHCR Canada [info]
- Apply by 15 February 2017.
CFP: Spaces and Places of the Journey to the UK: Assessing the Legal Framework for People Fleeing Conflict, Lincoln, UK, 10 April 2017 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 20 February 2017.
Job announcement: Part-time Co-editor, Forced Migration Review [info]
- Apply by 1 March 2017.
Conference: Mass Influx? Law, Policy and Large-Scale Movements of Refugees and Migrants, 2nd Annual Refugee Law Initiative Conference, London, 5-7 June 2017 [info]
- Deadline for early bird registration is 1 March 2017.
Course: Palestine Refugees and International Law, Amman, 10-11 March 2017 [info]
- 27 spaces are available.
CFP: Sociology [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on "Migration and Crisis in Europe." Deadline for submissions is 13 March 2017.
CFP: Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on "Logistics and SCM in the Context of Relief for Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs)." Submission deadline is 15 March 2017.
CFP: Beyond Camps and Forced Labour: Current International Research on Survivors of Nazi Persecution, London, 10-12 January 2018 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 31 March 2017.
Course: International Summer School in Forced Migration, Oxford, 2-14 July 2017 [info]
- Deadline for early bird registration is 31 March 2017.
- Events & Opportunities: Additional Jan./Feb. 2017
Tagged Events & Opportunities.