CFP: Refugee 'Settlement' Working Paper Series, Center for Forced Migration Studies [info]
- No deadline indicated.
Diversity Welcomed in Australia, U.S. Despite Uncertainty over Muslim Integration (Pew Research, Feb. 2017) [text]
Forced Migration Review, no. 54 (Feb. 2017) [open access]
- The theme of this issue is "Resettlement."
Integrating Refugees in the Rhine-Neckar-Region: Initial Evidence from an Inclusive Soccer Project (Centre for European Economic Research, 2016) [text]
*Integration of Refugees and Migrants: Participation in Cultural Activities (EPRS, Feb. 2017) [text]
Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council Establishing a Union Resettlement Framework and Amending Regulation (EU) No 516/2014 of the European Parliament and the Council: UNHCR's Observations and Recommendations (UNHCR, Nov. 2016) [text]
Relocation and Resettlement: Member States need to build on encouraging results (European Commission, Feb. 2017) [text]
- Includes links to a state of play on resettlement as well as factsheets and other related documents.
The Role of Resettlement in Refugee Responsibility Sharing, Paper no. 3 (Centre for International Governance Innovation, Jan. 2017) [text]
Private Sponsorship of Refugees Toolkit (Canadian Council for Refugees) [access]
- "[A] practical web-based resource to provide information about private refugee sponsorship to groups across Canada."
Resettlement in the United States (UNHCR) [access]
- "The United States resettlement program is the largest in the world. UNHCR works closely with U.S. governmental agencies and NGOs responsible for resettling refugees in the U.S. We provide information to partners and the general public about refugees around the world who are in need of resettlement, and promote their acceptance by the U.S. resettlement program. ..."
- Thematic Focus: Solutions (24 Jan. 2017)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.