- From the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network.
Disability and Society, vol. 26, no. 5 (2011) [contents]
- Special issue on "Disability: shifting frontiers and boundaries." Includes "Disability and cross-border mobility: comparing resettlement experiences of Cambodian and Somali refugees with disabilities" and "Between protection and assistance: is there refuge for asylum seekers with disabilities in Europe?"
Journal of Peace Research, vol. 48, no. 4 (July 2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including a data feature on armed conflict from 1946-2010.
Medicine, Conflict, Survival, vol. 27, no. 1 (2011) [contents]
- Includes special section featuring winners of the Holdstock-Piachaud Prize 2010; titles include "Climate change-induced conflict: a threat to human health," "Health, peace, conflict: challenges for maternal and child health in the occupied Palestinian territories," and "Border-controlled health inequality: the international community's neglect of internally displaced persons."
The Researcher, vol. 6, no. 2 (July 2011) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "The Evolution and Elusiveness of EU Citizenship: The Court of Justice Decision in McCarthy." Also includes "The Persuasiveness of UNHCR’s Eligibility Guidelines."
Women's Asylum News, no. 103 (July 2011) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Accessing justice in the age of austerity: what legal aid reform means for women seeking asylum."