- "Every week we will provide information and discussion points about work taking place at COMPAS, what researchers are thinking about, and reactions to migration issues taking place globally."
ecoi.net blog [access]
- The aim of this blog is to "inform about new developments regarding ecoi.net’s work, important new publications and about news in the field of COI research."
Refugee Caselaw Blog [access]
- New feature launched when the Univ. of Michigan Law School's Refugee Caselaw site was re-vamped.
Right to Work for Asylum Seekers and Refugees [access]
- "[A] tool to promote the right to work of persons in need of international protection." Use it to find relevant caselaw, reports, and other information.
Statelessness Programme [access]
- Provided by Tilburg Law School; "an informal space for exchanging views on statelessness doctrine, cases and developments in the field." The Twitter feed highlights current news and information.
Tagged Web Sites/Tools.