- Mix of articles including "Culture-Sensitive and Resource Oriented Peer (CROP) Groups as a Community Based Intervention for Trauma Survivors: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study with Refugees and Asylum Seekers from Chechnya."
Conflict Trends, no. 2 (2011) [full-text]
- Focus is on climate change.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 13, no. 3 (2011) [contents]
- Focus is on "irregular migration."
Field Exchange, no. 41 (Aug. 2011) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Hommes et Migrations, no. 1291 (mai-juin 2011) [contents]
- Focus is on "Diasporas sri lankaises: Entre guerre et paix"; includes "Les récits de vie des demandeurs d’asile tamouls."
Journal on Internal Displacement, vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 2011) [open access text with registration]
- Second issue of new journal; articles include "Beyond Squatters’ Rights: Durable Solutions and Development in Monrovia, Liberia," "Africa’s Last Colony: Sahrawi People – Refugees, IDPs and Nationals?," "Internal Displacement: A Study of Homelessness in the City of Toronto," and Managing Rehabilitation and Resettlement of the Involuntary Displaced People: Lessons from Selected Narmada Project in India."
Protection Cluster Digest: The Newsletter of the Global Protection Cluster, vol. 1 (2011) [full-text]
- First edition of this "communication tool with humanitarian workers implementing the Cluster Approach at the global and field levels."
Refugee Watch, no. 37 (June 2011) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Security among the Refugees and Quality of Life: Case of Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees Living in Camp in Tamil Nadu," "Practising the 'Guiding Principles' for Development's Displacees: Problems and Prospects," and "Rethinking 'Women' in Forced Displacement."