- The first workshop was held in 2008. See videos of the introduction to the workshop and the keynote address by James Hathaway. A brief write-up of the event is available in the IARLJ Newsletter (p. 10). An edited collected volume will likely be published in the future.
IASFM13: Governing Migration, Kampala, 3-6 July 2011 [info] [programme]
- The rapporteur's report is now available. See also presentations on LGBT issues at IASFM13 on the Refugee Research Network's YouTube channel (scroll through menu on right).
Regional Forum on the African Union Convention on Protection and Assistance of Internally Displaced Persons in Africa (Kampala Convention), Kampala, 17 June 2011 [info]
- Report of the forum available.
Regional Workshop on Protecting and Promoting Rights in Natural Disasters in the Great Lakes Region and East Africa, Kampala, 16-17 June 2011 [info]
- Workshop report available.
War Crimes and Refugee Status Research Workshop, Toronto, 17 May 2010 [info]
- Several videos of presentations were recently uploaded to the Refugee Research Network's YouTube channel, including: "The Application and Interpretation of Canadian Article 1F(A)"; "The Future of of Article 1F(a)"; "Exclusion Practices in IGC States"; "UNHCR Guidelines on the Application and Interpretation of Article 1F(a)"; "Recent Jurisprudential Trends on Article 1F(a)," IRB; "Recent Jurisprudential Trends on Article 1F(a)," Justice Canada; "War Crimes and Refugee Status Research Project."
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.