- Understanding 'Sanctuary': Faith and Traditions of Asylum [abstract]
- Faith and the Discourse of Secular Humanitarianism [abstract]
- Faith-Based Aid to People Affected by Conflict in Jos, Nigeria: An Analysis of the Role of Christian and Muslim Organizations [abstract]
- The Role of Faith and Faith-Based Organizations among Internally Displaced Persons in Kenya [abstract]
- Ethical Dilemmas and Identifications of Faith-Based Humanitarian Organizations in the Karen Refugee Crisis [abstract] [author homepage]
- The Pragmatics of Performance: Putting 'Faith' in Aid in the Sahrawi Refugee Camps [abstract]
- Much to be Proud of, Much to be Done: Faith-based Organizations and the Politics of Asylum in Australia [abstract]
- Un/settling Angels: Faith-Based Organizations and Asylum-Seeking in the UK [abstract]
- The Faith Community’s Role in Refugee Resettlement in the United States [abstract] [working paper]
- Faith and Humanitarianism: It’s Complicated [abstract]
Four book reviews are also included.
Note: The editor of this issue also helped to convene a related workshop at the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC) last year.