*9th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference, Washington, DC, 1 October 2012 [info]
- Last day for advance registration is today, 26 September 2012; however, on-site registration will be available on the day of the conference for an additional fee.
Narrowing the Resettlement Gap: Views from the 2012 Annual Tripartite Consultations on Resettlement (ATCR), Online, 27 September 2012 [info]
CFP: Vulnerable Workers, Forced Labour, Migration and Ethical Trading, Leeds, UK, 14 December 2012 [info]
- Submission deadline is 28 September 2012.
ECRE's Annual General Conference, Dublin, 17-19 October 2012 [info]
- Registration deadline for members extended to 28 September 2012.
Annual Conference on EU Asylum Law 2012: Focus on the Impact of the Charter of Fundamental Rights on the Asylum Process, Floriana, Malta, 29-30 October 2012 [info]
- To receive a discount, register by 29 September 2012.
Family Reunification: Managing Cases Involving Children, Online, 17 October 2012 [info]
ELENA Advanced Course on "The Rights of Refugees," Madrid, 30 November-2 December 2012 [info]
- The closing date for registration is 26 October 2012.
Vulnerable Workers, Forced Labour, Migration and Ethical Trading, Leeds, UK, 14 December 2012 [info]
- Registration deadline is 31 October 2012.
Tagged Events & Opportunities.