Disasters, vol. 36, no. 4 (Oct. 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Dignity and the right of internally displaced adolescents in Colombia to sexual and reproductive health" and "Connectedness, social support and internalising emotional and behavioural problems in adolescents displaced by the Chechen conflict."
EASO Newsletter (Sept. 2012) [full-text via Aditus]
- News from the European Asylum Support Office.
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 8, no. 3 (2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Quality of life and health promotion intervention – a follow up study among newly-arrived Arabic-speaking refugees in Malmö, Sweden," "Social disability: Roma and refugees in Swedish welfare," and "The profile of health problems in African refugees admitted to Sicilian hospitals from Lampedusa, since the beginning of the 2011 humanitarian exodus (1 January to 22 September)."
International Migration Review, vol. 46, no. 3 (Autumn 2012) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Managing International Migration in Australia: Human Rights and the 'Last Major Redoubt of Unfettered National Sovereignty'," "Symbolic Politics and Policy Feedback: The United Nations Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees and American Refugee Policy in the Cold War."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 93, no. 884 (Dec. 2011) [contents]
- The theme is "The Future of Humanitarian Action."
IOM Research Newsletter (Sept. 2012) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Focus on: The Arab Spring:
Reflections on the international
response one year later."