The Arab Uprisings: Displacement and Migration, Oxford, 16 May 2014 [info]
- Register by 9 May 2014.
State-level Initiatives to Address Brain Waste among Highly Educated Immigrants and Refugees: Special Focus on Nurses, Engineers, and Teachers, Webinar, 14 May 2014 [info]
- Registration required.
Jobs: "The Social Life of State Deportation Regimes," University of Amsterdam
- Two PhD candidates sought for this research project, one to focus on "the case of Israel" and the other to focus on "the case of Ecuador." The closing date for applications is 15 May 2014.
UNHCR Award for Statelessness Research [info]
- Note: The deadline for nominations has been *extended* to 15 May 2014.
Clandestine Migration Routes and Human Insecurity, Providence, RI, 17-18 May 2014 [info]
- As of this writing, no registration information is available yet, but watch the page at the a/m link for details.
Statelessness and International Law, Oxford, 17-18 May 2014 [info]
- Note: Even though the original application deadline was 25 April, apparently a few additional places have opened up, so a new deadline of 12 May 2014 has been set.
Job: Business Development Consultant, IRIN [info]
- Be part of a team working to "re-launch IRIN as an independent non-profit media organization." Apply by 18 May 2014.
LLM Programme in Immigration Law, Queen Mary, University of London, Sept. 2014 [info]
- Apply by 27 May 2014.
Refugee Protection Outside of the International Legal Framework: Expanding Cross-national and Cross-disciplinary Collaborations, Evanston, IL, 27-28 May 2014 [info]
- No registration information is available yet.
International Summer School on Refugee Law, Sarajevo, 21-28 July 2014 [info]
- Deadline for early bird registration is 30 May 2014.
CFP: Research Initiative on Young Children in Refugee Families [info]
- Submission deadline for paper proposals is 30 May 2014.
- U.S. State Department Funding Opportunities: May 2014
- Events & Opportunities: Last Minute April/More May 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.