- Legal Subjectivity and the Refugee [abstract]
- Regional Cooperation and Refugee Protection in Latin America: A ‘South-South’ Approach [abstract]
- Strengthening the Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Distress at Sea through International Cooperation and Burden-Sharing [abstract]
- Persecution, Concealment and the Limits of a Human Rights Approach in (European) Asylum Law – The Case of Germany v Y and Z in the Court of Justice of the European Union [abstract]
- Separating the Persecutors from the Persecuted: A Feminist and Comparative Examination of Exclusion from the Refugee Regime [abstract]
- International Humanitarian Law and Raison d’Etat: the Balance Sheet of Kazakhstan’s Ratification of the Geneva Convention on Refugees [abstract]
This issue also reproduces one legal decision and UNHCR's new military service guidelines. Two book reviews are included as well.