ISA Human Rights Joint Conference, Istanbul, 16-18 June 2014 [info]
- Early registration ends 1 June 2014.
Mixed Method Evaluation for Humanitarian Programs: A Technology-based Approach, Cambridge, MA, 30 June-3 July 2014 [info]
- Early bird registration deadline is 1 June 2014.
'The Convention Ground with the Least Clarity': A Comparative Analysis of Recent Developments in Interpreting 'Membership of a Particular Social Group', London, 3 June 2014 [info]
Symposium on the US Refugee Protection System: Laying the Groundwork for Reform of the US Refugee, Asylum and Temporary Protection Programs, New York, 3 June 2014 [info]
- Admission is free, but space is limited.
Re-envisioning Refugee Studies: The Pioneering Role of Peter Loizos, London, 4 June 2014 [info]
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Burmese and Other Urban Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Malaysia, Thailand and Region [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 5 June 2014.
"Impossible Situations: Affective Impasses and Their Afterlives in Humanitarian and Ethnographic Fieldwork," Annual Elizabeth Colson Lecture, Oxford, 11 June 2014 [info]
- Registration now open. Note: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
Summer School: European Law and Policy on Immigration and Asylum, Brussels, 30 June-11 July 2014 [info]
- The closing date for applications is 13 June 2014.
Child and Youth Migrants: Global and Interdisciplinary Perspectives, London, 14 June 2014 [info]
- Registration now open.
CFP: People & Things on the Move: Migration and Material Culture, Chicago, 13-15 May 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 June 2014.
30 Years of Social Change Lawyering, Boston, 17 June 2014 [info]
- Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program 30th anniversary celebration.
"Boat Refugees" and Migrants at Sea: A Comprehensive Approach - Integrating Maritime Security with Human Rights, London, 23-24 June 2014 [info]
- Registration now open. Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
Humanitarian Innovation Conference, Oxford, 19-20 July 2014 [info]
- Registration deadline is 30 June 2014.
Essex Summer School in Human Rights Research Methods, Essex, UK, 30 June-5 July 2014 [info]
Tagged Events & Opportunities.