Note: Given the bumper crop of new journal issues to announce, I am dividing the list into two posts. This one references titles for which tables of contents are available online. The next post will list full-text periodicals.
Annals of the Association of American Geographers, vol. 104, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migration." Includes "The Tactics of Asylum and Irregular Migrant Support Groups: Disrupting Bodily, Technological, and Neoliberal Strategies of Control."
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 16, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including one on rescue at sea and another on environmental migration.
Environment & Urbanization, vol. 26, no. 2 (Oct. 2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Conflict and Violence in Twenty-first Century Cities." The introduction is freely available Also includes "Everyday urban violence and transnational displacement of Colombian urban migrants to London, UK" and "The “humanitarianization” of urban violence." Note: This is a delayed gratis open access journal; after two years, articles are free to read.
FP Essentials, no. 423 (Aug. 2014) [info]
- This edition focuses on "Immigrant and Refugee Health."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 10, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Human smuggling and violence in the east Mediterranean" and "Black African asylum seekers’ experiences of health care access in an eastern German state."
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 15, no. 4 (Nov. 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 12, no. 4 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "New Forms of Intolerance in European Political Life."
Journal of Immigration Asylum and Nationality Law, vol. 28, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "A Legal Analysis of Child-Sensitive Asylum Procedures" and "'He Heard the Screams': Recent Developments in the Law of the Exclusion Clauses."